We warmly welcome all alumni to come back and visit your old School. Each year we will be organizing events to which our alumni will be invited but we also hope that you will want to visit us at other times as well. We hope that you will understand that we need to specify certain times and dates to both comply with our safeguarding policies and to ensure that as many teachers as possible will be available to meet with you when you return without disrupting classes. We regret therefore that we cannot accommodate unannounced and/or visits that have not been confirmed in writing. While we will make every effort to accommodate your request, special schedules and/or school events may mean that some visits are not possible.
All visit requests must be submitted using our ALUMNI VISIT REQUEST form at least one week prior to the day of your desired visit. Once submitted, a staff member from the campus you wish to visit will confirm via email if your visit can be accommodated.
High School Campus (Songjiang)
In line with current tradition, all alumni are welcome to visit campus on select Friday’s during the school year. Additionally, for graduates, we are happy to extend this invitation to campus each Friday school is in session.
- Graduates (Alumni who have left at the end of Year 12): All Friday’s from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
- Non-Graduates: January 11, March 7, April 19, June 14 from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
- Confirmation will come from the High School Campus Student Life Office at email@example.com
Middle School Campus (Hongqiao)
- Open days & times: Monday through Thursday 12:25 pm to 1:30 pm
- Confirmation will come from the Middle School Campus Student Life Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary School Campus (Wuding)
- Open days & times: Monday through Thursday 12:10 pm to 1:10 pm
- Confirmation will come from the Primary School Campus Principal’s Office at email@example.com
The day of your visit…
- Arrive promptly at the school gate with a valid photo ID to show the security team.
- Once on campus, check in with the office who issued your visit confirmation.
- Alumni are expected to follow the same guidelines of all visiting guests – including remaining in approved locations, not-bringing outside food/drink onto campus, and departing campus by the end of the visiting hours.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to campus in the near future.